The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy View Post
    Here is a page where you can order a CD for $10, but the page also indicates that USDF members can download them for free after logging in (which I was too lazy to try). I found it by Googling within the USDF site.
    Thanks. I logged on and downloaded them
    Janet

chief feeder and mucker for Music, Spy, Belle and Tiara. Someone else is now feeding and mucking for Chief and Brain (both foxhunting now).

I'm putting on a fix-a-test clinic in September, and I simply can't find score sheets for the USEA tests. Anyone know where I can get them?? (I've got the USEF ones covered).

Thanks!!

kostiakot Guest

Default THANKS

Hi hoopoe
    thanks for the valuable information

Suganoog Guest

If you can't find the tests on the USDF site, on the US Pony Clubs site, they have all the lower level tests, intro tests, and some upper level tests as well, it's http://uspcbooks.stores.yahoo.net/dressagetests.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sudi's Girl View Post
    I'm putting on a fix-a-test clinic in September, and I simply can't find score sheets for the USEA tests. Anyone know where I can get them?? (I've got the USEF ones covered).

Thanks!!
    While the MOVEMENTS are available on line, the actual test sheets for the eventing dressage tests are NOT available on line. You have to buy the hard copy from USEA.

ETA or from an HT organizer who has extra copies.
    Last edited by Janet; Aug. 10, 2009 at 07:36 AM.
    Janet

chief feeder and mucker for Music, Spy, Belle and Tiara. Someone else is now feeding and mucking for Chief and Brain (both foxhunting now).

That's what I was afraid of! Thanks Janet :-)

gotorightway123 Guest

How come the tests are so hard to find on the USDF website?????? Seriously, if I hadn't been lead to them by Cothers in the past, I'd never have known the site had them. What is up with that? Not like they don't charge us enough money as members!

have you looked on the sticky above as there links in there to dressage tests

Dressageforjuniors Guest

Talking Dressage Tests

Hi there!

You can go to USDF.org or USEF.org to find your tests. I have a website that lists both organizations and all you have to do is click where it tells you to and you will be directed to where you need to go. Good luck!

I went to the USDF site to try and find the current 2010 Training level tests 3 & 4 the ones that are online are from 2007. Does the USDF have new tests for 2010 like the USEA does? I have a show coming up next month and don't want to memorize the wrong test! Thanks.
    Yogurt - If you're so cultured, how come I never see you at the opera? Steven Colbert

try pvda.org they are dressage org that has given its memebers the needed service of posting test. took me two months to find the intro tests

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn trails View Post
    I went to the USDF site to try and find the current 2010 Training level tests 3 & 4 the ones that are online are from 2007. Does the USDF have new tests for 2010 like the USEA does? I have a show coming up next month and don't want to memorize the wrong test! Thanks.
    No, the straight dressage tests don't change until 2011.
    Janet

Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    While the MOVEMENTS are available on line, the actual test sheets for the eventing dressage tests are NOT available on line. You have to buy the hard copy from USEA.

ETA or from an HT organizer who has extra copies.
    May change soon.
    Janet

homerefinance Guest

Its true you can not find the tests with out paying some thing. Pay for it and you will have the right thing in your hand.
    I have read some where in this post that tests are changed after every four years. What is the reason for that?

So that you must pay for it. Again.
    Airborne? Oh. Yes, he can take a joke. Once. After that, the joke's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    No, the straight dressage tests don't change until 2011.

I just heard today that the dressage tests will be available this September 2010 and the new tests will be ridden starting in October 2010.........

Is this wrong information??

Thanks
    How people treat you is their KARMA.... how you REACT is yours!

Southern California - on a freeway someplace

Quote Originally Posted by doublesstable View Post
    I just heard today that the dressage tests will be available this September 2010 and the new tests will be ridden starting in October 2010.........

Is this wrong information??

Thanks
    IIRC, in the past they start using them at the beginning of the USEF competition year, or Dec 1. Not sure what happens if there is a show that starts before Dec 1 and ends Dec 1 or later
    The Evil Chem Prof

alisontin Guest

I'm just new in this site and i found out that this thread is cool, i will really enjoy staying here. thank you to all here.

--------------

baby sleep bag
    Last edited by alisontin; Sep. 16, 2010 at 05:04 AM.

daviddwilson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Elegante E View Post
    How come the tests are so hard to find on the USDF website?????? Seriously, if I hadn't been lead to them by Cothers in the past, I'd never have known the site had them. What is up with that? Not like they don't charge us enough money as members!

OK, B-fest over. LOL.
    I thought the same exact thing!!!! Also, where are the INTRO (walk/trot) tests???? I was looking for that for a kid/pony rider of mine

I am trying to find Intro Test B...all I have found is some youtube videos...thats it.
    Busy Bee Farm, Ellijay, GA
    Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly
    Way Back Texas~04/20/90-09/17/08
    Green Alligator "Captain"