The U.S. Equestrian Federation has named the following four horse-and-rider combinations to the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team for the Aachen CICO*** held during the Aachen CHIO in Germany, June 27-29. Additionally, two combinations have been named as reserves.
This will be the first time the United States has fielded an eventing team to compete at the prestigious German competition.
The combinations include:
- Tiana Coudray (Ojai, Calif.) on Jatial LLC's Ringwood Magister, a 2001 Irish Sport Horse gelding
- Buck Davidson (Ocala, Fla.) on Cassandra Segal's Ballynoe Castle RM, a 2000 Irish Thoroughbred gelding
- Will Faudree (Hoffman, N.C.) on Jennifer Mosing's Pawlow, a 1999 Irish Thoroughbred gelding
- Clark Montgomery (Wiltshire, U.K.) on Jessica Montgomery's Universe, a 2001 Dutch Warmblood gelding
The following two combinations have been named as reserves:
- Marilyn Little (Frederick, Md.) on Raylyn Farms Inc. and Phoebe and Michael Manders' RF Smoke On The Water, a 2005 Wurttemburger gelding
- Clark Montgomery on Jessica Montgomery, Kathryn Kraft, and Bill and Holly Becker's Loughan Glen, a 2003 Irish Sport Horse gelding
The USEF is applying for an individual slot, which, if granted, may be offered to a reserve combination.
Combinations named to the Aachen team will receive Land Rover Competition Grants.